- Individual counselling to support healing around sexual violence
- Groups to support survivors of sexual violence while connecting with others who shared some lived experience
- Non-judgmental support that sees the survivor as the expert in their lived experiences and healing
- Trauma-informed, anti-racist, anti-oppressive, and intersectional feminist approach
- Survivor-centered in our approach to listening and responding to disclosures of sexual violence
If you are interested in individual or group counselling at SACHA please call 905.525.4573. A SACHA counsellor would be excited to answer your questions.
Running this Spring 2022 “You Are Not Alone Counselling Group” for women who have experienced childhood sexual abuse. Registration is now closed.
Please continue to check our website and social media @SACHAhamont to stay informed of upcoming groups being offered.