- Individual counselling to support healing around sexual violence
- Groups to support survivors of sexual violence while connecting with others who shared some lived experience
- Non-judgmental support that sees the survivor as the expert in their lived experiences and healing
- Trauma-informed, anti-racist, anti-oppressive, and intersectional feminist approach
- Survivor-centered in our approach to listening and responding to disclosures of sexual violence
If you are interested in individual or group counselling at SACHA please call 905.525.4573. A SACHA counsellor would be excited to answer your questions.
Please continue to check our website and social media @SACHAhamont to stay informed of upcoming groups being offered.