- Individual support
- Information and referral
- Advocacy and accompaniment
- Multicultural Women’s Sewing Circles
- Women Helping Women groups
- Active participation of women in their social, economic, and political worlds
- Opportunities to break isolation and make connections
- Provides non-judgemental support so a woman can define her own healing journey
- Is responsive to the needs of women from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Works to ensure community services meet the diverse needs of women.
Diverse Community Outreach
The Diverse Communities Outreach Program offers supportive programming for women from Hamilton’s diverse racial and cultural communities, in particular women who are immigrants, newcomers, and refugees.
For more information contact us:
Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm
Call us at 905.525.4573 for more information on counselling and upcoming groups.